Registration & Payment
- Annual Registration Fee is $35 per family.
- First quarter tuition will automatically be processed beginning the first week of August. Subsequent quarterly tuition will be charged seven days prior to each quarter unless administration is otherwise notified by email.
- The billing year is divided into four 9-week quarters. Tuition costs are based on the total annual amount. For your convenience it is pro-rated, quarterly.
- Tuition that is paid more than 7 days before the first day of the quarter will receive a 10% discount for that quarter.
- A $10 late fee will be automatically charged if payments are not received within the first week of each quarter.
- A $35 fee will be automatically charged for Insufficient Funds.
- Although the registration system requires billing information, boys will not be charged tuition or fees.
- Tuition payments will be processed after office verifies correct class placement and appropriate fees and multi-class discounts are assessed.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students will not be allowed in class if tuition payments are delinquent.
- No refunds for missed classes. Make-up classes allowed in same level or below and in same quarter only.
- Wilmington Ballet Academy of the Dance has the right to cancel any class with fewer than 5 students registered.
- Dress code - Girls in Levels Pre-Ballet and up will wear black leotards, pink tights, pink ballet slippers and hair in a bun (unless too short). Boys will wear black tights, white t-shirts and black ballet slippers.
- Proper dance attire is required when arriving and departing the studio. This includes a change of shoes and clothes covering tights and leotards.
- Our online partner, Jackrabbit, provides online registration.
- Jackrabbit accepts VISA, Mastercard, and E-Check.