Registration & Payment
- First quarter tuition will automatically be processed upon registration. Subsequent quarterly tuition will be charged at the start of each quarter unless administration is otherwise notified by email.
- The billing year is divided into two 9-week sessions and two 8-week sessions. Tuition costs are based on the total annual amount. For your convenience it is pro-rated, quarterly.
- A $10 late fee will be automatically charged if payments are not received within the first week of each quarter.
- A $35 fee will be automatically charged for Insufficient Funds.
- Although the registration system requires billing information, boys will not be charged tuition or fees.
- Tuition payments will be processed after office verifies correct class placement and appropriate fees and multi-class discounts are assessed.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students will not be allowed in class if tuition payments are delinquent.
- No refunds for missed classes. Make-up classes allowed in same level or below and in same quarter only.
- Wilmington Ballet Academy of the Dance has the right to cancel any class with fewer than 5 students registered.
- Dress code - Girls in Levels Pre-Ballet and up will wear black leotards, pink tights, pink ballet slippers and hair in a bun (unless too short). Boys will wear black tights, white t-shirts and black ballet slippers.
- Proper dance attire is required when arriving and departing the studio. This includes a change of shoes and clothes covering tights and leotards.
- Our online partner, Jackrabbit, provides online registration.
- Jackrabbit accepts VISA, Mastercard, and E-Check.